Monday, March 7, 2011

What is My Needle Crafts Works?

Many people is asking me, what is "My Needle Crafts Works" actually? Needle Crafts Works is a modern craft Tailor and also creative beads works.. All those patterns are produced based on customer demand and request. For some rare seasons available stock is provided..

How to participate in " My Needle Craft's Works?

Sewing:
  • You may send an e-mail to Keyna_my@yahoo.com or “PM” me in FB for what do you me to sew for you.
  • You may choose a various pattern from Kitchen Applicants, pillows and wall organizers
  • You may send your own pattern and fabrics to me or inform me what kind of theme fabrics that you want and I’ll buy and sew for you. I may design a pattern for you as well.
  • Other than available patterns you’re welcome to suggest me to sew what you needs.


Beading
  • You may send an e-mail to Keyna_my@yahoo.com or “PM” me in FB for what pattern that you want me to do for you.
  • You may choose a various pattern from the available beading patterns or you may send me your design as well.
  • You need to send your own baju kurung, hijab or others clothes to me.


How “ My Needle Craft’s Works” works?
  • All reservations will be sewn during weekend only
  • The length of time is depends on the qty of sewing an existing reservations.
  • For certain amount of orders, free gift and cost down will be given.
  • Postage costs are borne by the customer.
  • All offered price is much cheaper than market price
  • All fabric used is japan Fabric and for beading, "Manik Epal Beads" is used for beading and string patterns are hidden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment